Livesport Media Ltd, the company behind the leading live score websites including FlashScore.com, OddsPortal.com, Soccerstand.com, is looking for a Programmatic Executive to expand our dynamic Sales Team based in Malta office at Balluta Bay, St Julians.
The ideal candidate is a skilled programmatic professional with previous experience on the publisher or advertiser side with understanding of the business from the publisher’s perspective, has professional proficiency in English, excellent organizational skills, attention to details and is preferably a sports fan.
- Management of PMP networks on our 70+ websites/apps with global audience - Google, Criteo, Rubicon, AppNexus, etc
- Identification of new PMP networks suitable for the company (global, local)
- Monthly/quarterly /yearly programmatic reports for the business
- Adblock monetisation optimisation
- Ongoing monitoring, identification and immediate blocking of damaging programmatic campaigns
- Gambling PMP ads assessing - blocking/allowing
- PMP back-up banner organisation/replacement
- PMP Overview of backup banner setup across all projects for better visibility
- PMP Min floor price optimisation
- Sales inbox – PMP inquirie
- Setup, monitoring and reporting on app banner campaigns (direct, affiliate, PMP via Mopub as our app Ad server)
- E-commerce affiliation development
IDEAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with PMP
- Understanding of the sports-betting industry and affiliate marketing
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and interactive test-and-learn optimization practices
- Ability to leverage analytic insights to lift campaign performance and to forward and share the learnings within the team/company
- Strong presentation campaign results using tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of coding
- Professional proficiency in English and excellent knowledge of Excel
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and good at prioritizing
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
Standard Office Hours.
Competitive salary and benefits such as sports/gym allowance and complimentary lunches in a brand-new office in a prestigious location of Balluta Bay, overlooking the sea.
Do you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining our friendly team in Balluta Bay? Please contact us below and attach your CV.